Our most popular offering, this is a primarily analog fit session meaning we don’t employ the fit tooling to the same degree but it does cover all bases to ensure a good marriage between the body and bike. The Studio Fit is designed to position riders in a good balanced athletic posture based on their goals to ensure efficient riding and injury prevention. Fit works to solve any fit problems and areas of discomfort but does not delve into performance optimization.
Using the client's bike for an intensive analog fitting session.
The fit comprises some distinct steps:
- Interview with client including medical and riding history
- Flexibility assessment and special considerations.
- Pedal/cleat interface correctly adjusted.
- Saddle height correctly adjusted.
- Saddle positioning aligned fore/ aft.
- Reach set to comfortable position.
- Bar height adjusted, stem length adjusted.
Duration: 1.5 Heures