The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry, and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a steel fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles, ultimately making it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested, shapes.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power in any condition without the hassle of brake bleeds.
Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts
Crossroads Alloy Disc Brake Fork
Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm
3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel
Spring suspension, alloy, 27.2mm, 2-bolt clamp
- SEAT BINDER
Mechanical disc brake, 160mm
- SHIFT LEVER
Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR
Shimano Claris, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR
Shimano Claris, 8-speed
SunRace, 8-speed, 11-32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET
KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™, 8-speed
Shimano Claris R200
- INNER TUBES
Presta, 40mm valve